- Your credit card information is only used for the transaction. All credit card information is collected via a secure connection (https://). For security purposes we do not keep or store your credit card information as it is only used to complete the secured transaction. Not only will your credit card information not be given or sold to anyone else, but we don’t even know or keep your credit card number and sensitive information after the transaction is completed.
Your email will be kept private. We will not give it or sell it to anyone!
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- We offer the use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to securely transmit the information you submit to us. Your information is then housed in a secure database that can only be accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems, who are also required to keep the information confidential.
- By using our site, you consent to our websites privacy and security policy.
TICKET DELIVERY POLICY:
- Your tickets/reservations can be picked up at the box office, printed out or presented via a mobile device at the time of the event. Please print your receipt code, e-ticket or QR code (that gets delivered to your email account) and bring your ID to the box office at the time of the event. All tickets are administered according to seat numbering. Seating based on what seat the customer selected during purchase.
- Movie tickets sold on-line through www.imax.tt are done so on a no returns, exchange or cancellation basis.
- Refunds will not be issued for an incorrect selection. By completing your transaction you are accepting this policy.
- Please select your movie carefully and double check that the session and ticket information you have selected is correct to prevent you being out of pocket.
- To the extent permitted by law, all refunds will be at the discretion of Digicel Imax.
- In the event of refunds being approved Digicel Imax will refund the value of the Ticket based on the price at which the Ticket was offered by Digicel Imax at the time of purchase.
- You agree that Digicel Imax may retain any booking fees or other incidental costs such as postage incurred in issuing a refund.
- Without limiting its discretion to refuse refunds, Digicel Imax may grant a refund in the following situations:
- Transactions that have been charged more than once due to an Internet error.
- Incorrect Ticket purchase in regards to session times, film title and/or cinema location where this was caused by Digicel Imax.
- Digicel Imax will provide compensation in the event of disruption of a session by means of:
- Power failure.
- Security alarm or any other incident requiring full evacuation of the cinema.
- Faults in presentation including loss of sound/picture of main feature film.
- Digicel Imax may not grant a refund in the event of poor choice/liking of feature film/product.
GIFT CARDS AND VOUCHERS
- Prepaid Movie Vouchers and Gift Cards cannot be replaced or refunded if lost, stolen or damaged.
- Prepaid Movie Vouchers and Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash.
- All sales of Prepaid Movie vouchers and Gift Cards are considered final and returns, exchanges or refunds are not generally given, with the following limited exceptions:
- Product is faulty.
- Product is not as described.
- Incorrect product has been delivered.
- Digicel Imax may, at its sole discretion, offer a refund or exchange in selected cases that are beyond the required legislation. However Digicel Imax is under no obligation to do so and this provision should not be relied upon when making a purchase.
- Any refunds or exchanges under this provision will require a copy of your email confirmation (receipt) as proof of purchase.
- If a receipt is not presented. Digicel Imax reserves the right not to offer an exchange or refund.
- Where a refund or exchange is offered, the product must be returned to Digicel Imax including any bonus items or gift packaging.